CALL US: UK: 0044 (0) 203 445 0916
FRANCE: 0033 (0) 1 53 57 49 10

Business Visas & Immigration

Business Visas & Immigration in Europe, the Emirates and the USA

There are many reasons why people from all around the world want to move to the European Union, the Emirates or the USA. Some investors are attracted by the huge range of investment opportunities, many entrepreneurs and business people might be looking for access to bigger markets, and others may have the prospect of new job opportunities abroad.

Whatever your reasons for moving, Euro Start Entreprises is there for you. We have a network of specialist visa and immigration teams across Europe, in the USA and in the Emirates with extensive experience in helping clients, whether they want to apply for visas, invest in a company, set up residency, transfer staff or establish a business. Whatever you want to achieve, our aim is to ensure that you understand the entire process from start to finish, allowing you to cut through the administrative red tape to get the business visa you need.

If you have an existing business overseas, we can help run you through our pick of the best residency programs. Or if you’re an entrepreneur keen to invest in a business, we can organize your residency and help you to establish your business, or introduce you to existing profitable ventures or franchise opportunities to make a real market impact. Otherwise, if you’re looking for a direct route to permanent residency - either through investment or by independent financial means - we have a range of specialist visa programs that will interest you.

Below we have selected and brought together our pick of immigration solutions for clients in the main business centres abroad so that you can get a better idea of what visa you should apply for.

United Kingdom Visas:

To get a visa in the UK, there are several options:

Tier 1 Investor Visa – For those who make a substantial financial investment into the UK in order to live there, with fast track incentives depending on the level of investment capital.

Tier 1 Entrepreneur Visa – Entrepreneurs who invest a minimum of £200,000 into their UK enterprise can live there in order to run and develop the business.

Sole Representative Visa – An overseas employer can send a senior employee to the UK in order to establish a branch or wholly owned subsidiary there.

Austria Visas:

To get a visa in Austria you can apply for a Residency for Private Purposes visa - a unique route to EU permanent residency for those without the need of employment, with no required investment.

Hungary Visas:

To get a visa in Hungary you can apply for two types of visa:

A Permanent Residency through Investment visa – a new opportunity enabling a non-EU national to become a permanent resident of Hungary immediately through investing into government stocks or bonds.

Residency through Business visa – Incorporate a business in Hungary and run the company as a director

Bulgaria Visas:

To get a visa in Bulgaria you can apply for a Permanent Residency through Property Investment visa – invest in property and receive automatic Permanent Residency in Bulgaria, a country that will soon be receiving its Schengen status in the near future.

Czech Republic Visas:

To get a visa in the Czech Republic you can apply for a Residency through Business visa – incorporate and run an actively trading business in the Czech Republic and become a long-term resident.

Germany Visas:

To get a visa in Germany you can apply for a Residency through Business visa – undertake legitimate business in Germany and reside there to run your company.

Portugal Visas:

To get a visa in Portugal you can apply for a Golden Permanent Residency for Investors visa - invest in a business or a property to take advantage of a direct route to permanent residency in Portugal.

USA Visas:

There are several solutions for people wishing to get a visa in the USA:

If you are setting up a business, you can apply under certain conditions for an E2 Treaty Investor visa.

Otherwise the Intra-company visa procedure is a good way to process visas for employees going to work for a branch of their company in the USA. You can apply for a Visa L1A or L1B under certain conditions.

United Arab Emirates Visas:

For those wishing to get a visa in the United Arab Emirates, we can propose two solutions:

Either invest in a company in a Free Zone and you will be entitled to apply for a visa.

Or if you have a company in the Emirates, you can sponsor employees to get residency visas if you are employing them in the UAE.

How can I get more information on immigration or how to apply for visas in Europe, the Emirates or the USA?

Our visa and immigration experts are ready to help you, so for further information on visa procedures and immigration, please contact us on 0033 (0)1 53 57 49 10 or email us from our contact page and we’ll be happy to provide you with more details.

Download our free guide on opening a business in France

Learn the ins and outs of company formation in one of the world’s biggest and most prestigious markets

Invalid Input

Invalid Input

Invalid Input

Invalid Input

Invalid Input

Euro Start Entreprises SARL – Limited Liability Company (“SARL”) with capital of 8,000 Euros incorporated in Paris, France under the registration number 500 820 410.
250 bis Boulevard Saint-Germain, 75007, Paris, France
Tel : (France) 00 33 (0) 1 53 57 49 10
Tel: (UK) 0044 (0) 203 445 0916
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.